Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family Night Dinner.....;p

ok...today story is about my family night dinner....
its just happened...
my family n i went to Malay Village at Kolam Air if i'm not mistaken...
that place is a romantic port for dinner or celebrating something special..
it was the second time for me...
Ooo....before i forget what i wanna story, let me tell u something....
wanna know???
today is my parents's anniversary lor....
hehe..
CONGRATULATIONS to them....
it have been 23 years they got married....
even though sometimes they quarrel..
but as long as they tolerate each other...
this marriage will last long forever....
AMIN....
tonight...all of our family members gathered...
my sisters n brothers were there....
so...a happy family....
we all ordered what we wanna eat..
my dad says that we can order...hehe..
if not enough...we can order more...
n know what???
oh....i don't realize that i've eat so many...
Oooo...i think my weight will increase...
n that make me worry..
but i hope that it will not increase much....
back to the dinner....
we all felt very happy n satisfied....
it's becoz of this night the food are great...
the last time we got there...
we were disappointed with the food...
n this time we very cautious in ordering...
n the result is pleasant...
ok...c u next time.....tata....



No comments:

Post a Comment